I decided it’s time to post five more guerrilla marketing weapons. I’ve said it before, but I can’t reiterate enough how effective guerrilla marketing tactics are! After spending 1:1 time with Jay Levinson, the Father of Guerrilla Marketing, I’ve realized that these tactics are better than the most expensive tactics out there. So, without further ado, here are 5 more guerrilla marketing tactics:
- Referral program. It’s a fact, referrals are one easiest ways to get customers. People are more likely to come to you if you are recommended by someone they respect, so go to your current (happy) customers to find referrals.
- Word-of-mouth. Viral, or buzz, marketing is a fantastic way to gain exposure and brand recognition. It’s usually cheap, and all it takes is a crafty online video that grabs attention.
- Free consultations. People love free stuff. So, offer potential clients a free consultation, and you already have them in your door and they will be more likely to buy from you. If you have a high quality product/service, why wouldn’t they buy?
- Radio spots. While this one isn’t as cheap as the others, it’s highly effective. Check out my post on radio ads for more info.
- Testimonials. These are great because they are believable. It goes along with referrals. People would rather hear that your company is great from a peer rather than from the owner.